Sunday, July 25, 2010

THR3FOLD JOURNAL ISSUE 5

What could possibly be better than Thr3Fold Journal Issue 4?  Why Thr3Fold Journal Issue 5, of course!

The fifth journal in the ever popular Thr3Fold Journal series is now available and as promised, does not disappoint!  Linda, Laura and Catherine have outdone themselves yet again!

There is a FaceBook Challenge, Diary of a Quilt returns and our favorite new section is called Felt It / Stitch It.  Topics include art quilts, printing, embroidery and needlefelting.  The 52 page full colour printed journal comes with an accompanying CD equally filled with informative articles, patterns, copyright free images and video clips.

THR3FOLD JOURNAL ISSUE 05 


To keep up with Laura and Linda Kemshall we invite you to visit their FaceBook page and become a fan!  Catherine Nicholls has a wonderful website called Corvid Creations that shares her textile pieces as well as her explorations in drawing and  mixed media. 

Be Bold!         Be Inspired!          Be Creative!

1 comment:

  1. Your post reminds me a lot of things. It reminds me of my childhood memories. Looking at the photos reminds me of my kindergarten days, where I used to draw colorful pictures. I had a great time reading your post..A million thanks.
    _______________
    --Life is a constant change.

    ReplyDelete